Homes sold in my area in 2011?

Asked by Marilyn Dunn, Pecan Lakes, Richmond, TX Thu Mar 15, 2012

I want to know the prices of 2000 to 2100 Sq ft homes sold in my neighborhood or within a 5 mile radius in the same school zone as my home in 2011. WHERE do I go to get this information? Thank you! TripleDBlues

Answers

6
Shaukatali K…, Agent, Katy, TX
Thu Mar 15, 2012
Hello Resident of Pecan.
I will be glad to give you some fiqures specifically meant for your home.
Please provide me your home address and your email.
I will send you a online sellers advantage snapshot on a regular basis.
or call me at your convienience.
Kadi.
Shayne Stone, Agent, Sugar Land, TX
Thu Mar 15, 2012
Just submit your information at: http://www.localtownneighborhoods.com and every 4/weeks it will send you an update on the real estate market for Richmond Texas.

You can also check out http://www.ftbendhomesearch.com and click on Market Insider Tab.

Or if you prefer a more detail since you are asking for 2011 history, email me at: shayne@waynestone.com

We are the local Realtors for Richmond Texas (office located at 815 Plantation Dr)!
Lenore Smith, Agent, Sugar Land, TX
Thu Mar 15, 2012
I would be happy to prepare a detailed market analysis for your property. It will include homes that are currently listed ( your competition) as well comparable sales over the last 5 years so you have an analyses the trends in the area.
Just let me know when you would like to get started!
Lenore Smith, Agent, Sugar Land, TX
Thu Mar 15, 2012
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Thu Mar 15, 2012
Contact a local Realtor and ask them to provide you with that info. They should do it at no charge to you. Be sure to thank them.
Ginger Larock, Agent, Richmond, VA
Thu Mar 15, 2012
You would have to get that information from a Realtor. I don't know of a website that will give you solds. If you send me your address or neighborhood, I would be glad to pull it for you and email it back. My email address is glarock470@aol.com