Ho do I find house comps for 2008 for Zip 36532

Asked by Tony, 36532 Wed Sep 30, 2009

I wish to callenge my pro[erty tax which has gone up while house prices have gone down.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Debby Morici, Agent, Fairhope, AL
Wed Feb 26, 2014
I'd love to help you. Please feel free to contact me through my Trulia profile.
0 votes
Tia Stanley, Agent, Williamsburg, VA
Wed Nov 25, 2009
You can ask me. I am a Realtor in your area. As indicated by the other agent, it is more specific than your zip code. Contact me through my website which has my email and my phone number.
Web Reference:  http://tiastanley.com
0 votes
Pat Pribisko, , Westlake, OH
Thu Oct 1, 2009
You need to use homes comparable to yours ("comps") located in the general area of your home to challenge your property taxes, not your entire zip code. If you have a Realtor you know, ask him or her to provide comps for your general neighborhood for you. If you don't want to ask your Realtor, you can do it yourself. Think of homes that sold in your neighborhood recently (the sales can be in 2009). With those addresses or the owners' names you can go on line to your local Assessor's/Auditor's Office website & obtain the info you want for each home.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more