Hi: We are interested in the new homes on Churchill Street in Somerset, NJ. 1. What are the public transportation options from here to NYC?

Asked by Uma_san, 07604 Sun Nov 22, 2009

? On the map, it appears thet 'Jersey Av' station is close by but not sure if there are trains from here to NYC ? Is there parking available at this station ?
2. What public schools are located close by ?
3. Is this a good section of Franklin Township - heard that there are some undesirable sections of Franklin ?

Answers

2
Vishal Maher…, , New Jersey
Sun Feb 28, 2010
Dear Uma,

We do lots of Business in and around Franklin Township. Churchill Street is about 15 minutes drive to Jersey Avenue Train station. The trains from Jersey Ave goes to NYC . This is a North-East Corridor. Schools are Franklin Township schools and are good schools. For more information, you can contact me at my Cell# 732-277-9321.

Vishal Maher
Richa Realty
Cell# 732-277-9321

Vishal Maher
Nina Jordan, Agent, Hillsborough, NJ
Wed Feb 3, 2010
Uman,

There are trains to NYC from the Jersey Avenue train station. Parking is available, and you would need to inquire at the station. Children would attend the Franklin Township school district and the closest elementary school is Hillcrest School. In terms of desirable vs. undesirable that is something you as a buyer would need to determine. Drive through the area and decide for yourself. Somerset is a nice town voted one of the best places to live!

Hope this information was helpful. Should you need any assistance in locating your new home please feel to contact me.

Nina Jordan
Weichert Realtors
908-874-8100(office)
732-331-5389(cell)