Hi.. Is there an HOA for this property at 18252 24th Avenue NE, Shoreline WA 98155?

Asked by N/A, Seattle, WA Wed Apr 25, 2012

Answers

6
Alain Picard’s answer
Alain Picard, Agent, Puyallup, WA
Wed Apr 25, 2012
From what I can see this property still hasn't been foreclosed on and is not bank owned yet but it looks like it will be soon. It doesn't look like there is any HOA for the property either. If you would like me to I can set up an automatic e-mail alert that will let me know as soon as this property comes on the market and when it does I can then let you know.
N/A, , Seattle, WA
Wed Apr 25, 2012
Thank you so much for these information.Really appreciate it:)
Jirius Isaac, Agent, Kenmore, WA
Wed Apr 25, 2012
You are looking for properties online & it is really hard to determine status as you can see from the answers you already got. You really want to get yourself a buyers agent to work with that is willing to help you with information like this.

Good luck to you, Jirius Isaac
Stacey Lange, Agent, Kirkland, WA
Wed Apr 25, 2012
Hi there.....I did located this property and based on the location and surrounding properties my best guess would be that there is no HOA that oversees this property, however, this is something that you would want to verify on a title report to see if there is anything on record. But it does not seem to be a part of a community per se.

Let me know if you need any additional information regarding bank owned properties or properties in Shoreline http://(www.searchseattle.net/shoreline.php) and I will gladly assist you!
Web Reference:  http://www.searchseattle.net
N/A, , Seattle, WA
Wed Apr 25, 2012
Hi. Just found that this property has been foreclosed and just wanted to check if there's an HOA for some question. Thanks.
Alain Picard, Agent, Puyallup, WA
Wed Apr 25, 2012
I don't see any active listings at that address in Shoreline. Give me a call and we can figure this out.

Alain Picard
253-861-7386
apicard@betterproperties.com