Hi! I was wondering if the maket trend for selling a home in Diamondhead , MS is improving for the selller?

Asked by Susan, Diamondhead, MS Sun Aug 23, 2009

We have a home that we were trying to sell, but because of the ecomony we took it off of the market because it did not sell ( on the market on and off for three years since Katrina).  We are wanting to put it back on the market.  It is in a greaat location and is a very nice home.  We heard that the homes sales under contract in Diamondhead have increased.  Is this so?  If so, how many of them are being sold that do go under contract. Thank you for your help.

Answers

1
Tricia Cash, , Diamondhead, MS
Wed Jan 6, 2010
Hi Susan. I am Tricia Cash with Coldwell Banker Coast Delta Realty. Thank you for your question. We currently have the market share in Diamondhead and our Agents take pride in working with both Buyers and Sellers. All of our agents are consistently Top Producers. The market, although still somewhat of a challenge, has begun to improve. If the property is priced within what the market will bring, our marketing plans have given us good results. I can't guarantee a quick contract but I can guarantee you that I will work hard to market your property to achieve the results that we both would want. Please contact me and I will be glad to discuss your property and my ideas for finding a Buyer for you. 228-363-0524.
Web Reference:  http://triciacash.com