Help! 4 bed/1.5 b house in Radnor, PA: Should I... 1. Remove portion of driveway to create backyard? 2. Remove 4th bedrm to add full bath to house?

Asked by C, Philadelphia, PA Wed Jun 8, 2011

House in Wayne, PA/Radnor Township

Answers

2
Brian Durham’s answer
Brian Durham, Agent, Douglassville, TX
Wed Jun 8, 2011
Dear Home Buyer,

I would like to say that to your question not sure if your thinking on selling and buying or just undecided and remodeling but how ever. I would take the fourth bedroom away and make a full bath. If your trying to sell your home or thinking about it you still have that third bedroom to attract buyers. I would say if you can make that to a master suite if you do not already have one that is a big advantage. Hope this was some help.
Edmund Choi, Agent, Paoli, PA
Wed Jun 8, 2011
1. How many off-street parking spaces would remain upon removal? Is your property situated within a neighborhood or on a double yellow line road? Is there a park nearby and can it be accessed by sidewalk? How big is your lot and how big is the proposed backyard? 2. How big are all your bedrooms? If the current full bath is shared, is your proposed 2nd full bath going to be an ensuite bath for the master?
Web Reference:  http://MainLineandBeyond.com