Hello ladies and gentleman... I have lived in many places many . Currently in ham Ind. I would love to move here but my credit is not so good I am

Asked by Agustin J Hernandez, Schererville, IN Sat Mar 19, 2011

very fearful of financing things but amazing at buying cash. By the end of this year I should have twenty five thousand saved up.I was wondering if buying a foreclosed home in this area would be a good idea. Or if that's even possible with that amount. if not in two years I would easily hit the sixty grand cash mark. I don't want to finance but i need some advise on buying a cash home or how to do a foreclosure.

Answers

4
Mike Garcia, , Hammond, IN
Fri Apr 8, 2011
Hello Agustin

I deal with a lot of investors that have properties that are willing to sell you on a land contract
please call me or email

Mike Garcia-219-808-6527

Mikeg6033@comcast.net
The Michael…, Agent, Gurnee, IL
Sat Mar 19, 2011
Hello. You say you are 'currently in Ham, Ind. but would love to move here'. The Trulia website shows that the message came from 60085, Waukegan.
If you would like to move to Waukegan you can definitely find a home in the $25,000 range. You may look at what's available and decide to wait until you save up a little more but I'd be glad to get you started looking if you want. I manage the RE/MAX office in Waukegan. If that's where you're headed, give me a call. Good Luck.
Vivian Janka…, Agent, Saint John, IN
Sat Mar 19, 2011
The NW Indiana MLS has public access go to Gniarmls.com and click on search for homes. There are plenty of deals out there right now. Or you can use our website nwirealty.net. Please call me if you have any questions. 219-313-1260
Tammy Mast, , Sarasota County, FL
Sat Mar 19, 2011
I recommend Auction.com where you can bid online or Re/Max.com. They are the best sources to find the perfect home you are looking to pay cash for.
Web Reference:  http://www.tammymast.com