Hello, I have a ten year old boy , is there kids in the area around the same age? How about recreational, activities?

Asked by Seaangel1969, Milford, MA Wed Aug 8, 2012

Answers

1
Amber Cadore…, Agent, Franklin, MA
Thu Aug 9, 2012
Good morning!

Are you looking in Milford or inquiring on a different town? Please feel free to send me an email with the location and I would be happy to help you with this. Amber.Cadorette@Raveis.com.

In general, Milford does have parks, a bike trail, John Smith on Sumner St which is an indoor play area.

Hope this helps,
Amber
Hello Amber, thank u for the information, we are looking in the fern st , walker ave ext area. Which we found that there's also a walker ave also, but I like medway also, but Milford, millis ,hopedale is fine too. My concern is my son! He loves sports and is very active! We are looking for a home in a safe environment and children in the area, also a school that has special education where he has ADHD and has trouble concentration. So a good school too would help, after school programs etc. thank you so much! Fran
Flag Sat Sep 1, 2012