Marta, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

Have three children studying or married overseas- now thinking of relocationg to Miami due to business.Where would be the ideal place to live with a?

Asked by Marta, Outside U.S. Fri Jun 25, 2010

good walkabilty factor, maybe close to beach- And what has better resale value condo or SFU?

Alberto Diaz’s answer
Miami has alot of crime. Do some homework and i suggest check out Aventura and sunny isles. South florida has some very dangerous places. You will need to pay alooot of $ to be in safe neighborhoods here. Everything down here is way over pricced.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 14, 2013
In Miami, I love the city of Palmetto Bay. I lived there for about 5 years and I am looking to move back in the near future. I love the fact that is family oriented, close to US 1 SR, full of great supermarkets, restaurants, libraries, natural parks and great school. House sizes are ideal, big back yards, beautiful gardens, great looking house... This is my dream city and I going back to live there soon.
I'm renting a House in Miami dade
this home has 3 Betroom 2 batroom the monthly rent is $ 1.780
Is a good please to live quiet neighborhood
you can see the AD in Zillow and is about 35 minutes to the beach
"House for rent west Kendall area " (33193)
Such a great question - still stands in 2014!

Condos are a commodity here in Miami - and a lot of people prefer a front desk, gate, security, air-conditioned environment. There are more sales of condos than those of single family homes.
However, a lot of buyers prefer homes because they like the feel of living on the land, having their own fruit trees etc...

If you buy the worst house in the best neighborhood, you can remodel it and have a great re-sellability that way. In a condo, there is less room for that. In a condo purchase, concentrate on getting the best view and higher floor (that is more popular).

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
Coconut grove is a very friendly , homee place to live. We have live in this area for a year We are very happy.
Depending on your budget, good "walkability" close to the beach would be Miami Beach, Key Biscayne, A SFH always does better than a condo. When you're ready to find a great real estate agent, I'm ready to apply for the job.
Thanks Steve