Cora Close, Home Buyer in Tucson, AZ

Are there any opportunities for a seasoned young actress 12 years old?

Asked by Cora Close, Tucson, AZ Fri Oct 24, 2008

She has been performing in CYT plays in Tucson and would love to get involved locally. We know that CYT has performances in Highlands Ranch and Parker but we were wondering about the town of Evergreen?

Answers

3
Kathryn Carl…, Agent, Conifer, CO
Sat Feb 14, 2009
Greetings Cora: If you want to live in Evergreen-- you can have a quick commute to the Denver Region-- which offers numerous opportunities for your daugher. Down-town Denver, Highlands Ranch, Littleton.
I would connect with the Denver Chamber of Commerce for additional information. All the best, Kathryn
Web Reference:  http://DenverHomeLiving.com
Evergreen Co…, Agent, evergreen, CO
Sun Feb 8, 2009
Hello Cora,

Evergreen has a great theater for aspiring thespians:
Center Stage at Evergreen, 303-674-4002.

We all need a little drama in our lives...

Kristina Cambridge Upsons
REALTOR
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Evergreen, Colorado 80439
cell-720-272-2608
Holly, , south evergreen
Fri Nov 21, 2008
Hi, I'm the mom of 2 "seasoned young actresses" similar in age. There is a great CYT in Littleton, which is a very short commute from here, depending upon where in evergreen you are going to live. There are many theatre opportunities right here - last time I counted, there were 3 or 4 theatre schools right here in the immediate evergreen area, and countless down the hill. I could look for the director's email of the group in Littleton if you like.