Have a home that was for rent, sign thrown on the weed infested yard, windows and doors are open and no sign of owners for the past two months. I

Asked by Spins, Victorville, CA Fri Jul 2, 2010

think squaters live there. Who should I call? 14441 Hidden Rock Road Victorville, CA 3 bdrm

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Pat & Steve…, Agent, Westlake, OH
Sat Jul 3, 2010
Contact your City Hall. Ask for the department that covers blighted homes. Give them the address of the home and describe the issues regarding the home. In many citties, if they have a balanced budget, the city employees will mow the lawn and board up the windows. The city costs are added to the County taxes.
0 votes
Emelia Sanch…, , Ontario, CA
Fri Jul 2, 2010
You may also see what the contact phone number on the sign is and give it a call.
0 votes
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Fri Jul 2, 2010
Call the Housing Authority of San Bernadino County. See http://www.hacsb.com/contact_information.htm

Or you might want to contact the owner or the owner's agent. Unfortunately, you can't search through the county records with an address. But here are some links that can help: http://review.apartments.com/locationbz.aspx?page=locationbz…


Hope that helps.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
In My Neighborhood in Victorville Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more