Has anyone reported mold problems, poor wiring, poor duct insulation in this area? Are homes well insulated?

Asked by Jana Macias, Colorado Springs, CO Sun Feb 6, 2011

Answers

2
Gail & Tom B…, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Fri Jun 1, 2012
The entire Hampton Roads area has a high water table and there is much moisture and resulting mold. The subject of mold has been all over the news recently, just to be honest! However, as a part of the inspections you have as a buyer when purchasing beyond home inspection is a moisture and termite inspection. This inspection would be able to detect excess moisture which is necessary for mold to grow. Without moisture mold cannot grow. There are safeguards for detecting moisture and mold built in to the process to protect you. Please let us know if we can be of assistance. When you're ready to buy, "Go With The Pros!"
Anna Staylor, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Sun Feb 6, 2011
I sell and list primarily in this zip code and live in the zip code and no I have not heard of any problems. The homes are very well insulated. If your home is fairly newer, the codes have changed depending on your noise zone which will also help with insulation. I hope this answers your question. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. 757-754-2442
Web Reference:  http://www.AnnaStaylor.com