HELLO.I AN A NON- USA POTENTIAL BUYER WHO CAME ACROSS THIS HOUSE AND NOTICED THAT IN WHAT IS CALLED "PUBLIC FACTS " IT IS CATEGORIZED AS "A SINGLE

Asked by or12257, Cape Coral, FL Fri Apr 13, 2012

FAMILY HOME " . HOWEVER, IN A RUBRIC CALLED 'COMBINED FACTS' IT IS NAMED' AMULTI FAMILY HOME'. IS THERE A DISCREPENCY HERE? WHT IS THE DIFFERENCE?

Answers

3
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Fri Apr 13, 2012
Since no address is listed I am unable to confirm if the property is a single family home or multi family property. Multi housing includes things such as a duplex or a 4-plex where as a single family home is simply that - a single unit property.

As a resident of Cape Coral for almost 24 years I know the area extremly well and would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

I also have a detailed brochure that explains what non US citizens need to know when buying or selling property in the US. If you would like a copy please feel free to contact me.

Terry McCarley, Realtor®, CDPE
email: leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net
ph: 239-707-4575
Thank you to all 3 replays I will provide the 2 addresses as follows
single family home is on 4217 SE 8th, Pl, Cape Coral
the other single family home is on 1310 SE 43th Tr,C/C 33904
and the Duplex Is on 215 SE 23 Pl, C/C 33990
My question is the duplex now is generating $ 1.450 per month listed for $ 139.900
the other 2 single family homes are listed for $ 149.900
if I was to purchase one or the other, in the long run what will produce more combine between rent and Resale value ?
I know the single family it can be for personal use !! for me
do people rent this kind of family homes
Please help me make up my mind
Thank you
tellobrothers@rogers.com
Flag Sun Mar 17, 2013
402 NE 14 PL CAPE CORAL. THANKS A LOT
Flag Fri Apr 13, 2012
Frank Glaab…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Fri Apr 13, 2012
A multifamily home is any building containing more than one dwelling unit. If you give me the address, i can look more into the house for you and see if this is indeed the case. You can call me at 239-243-6224 or email me at Frank@gulfgatewayrealty.com and we can speak a little more in depth.

Frank Glaab
Gulf Gateway Realty, Inc
239-243-6224
http://www.CCParadise.com "Searth the MLS!"
IT'S 402 NE 14PL CAPE CORAL THANK U !
Flag Fri Apr 13, 2012
Danielle Sha…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Fri Apr 13, 2012
I'm not sure which property you're asking about since there is no address attached. Can you post the link or address?
402 NE 14PL CAPE CORAL. THANK U
Flag Fri Apr 13, 2012