Does it come any parking spaces.And is it pet friendly.

Asked by Mary Ellen Miller, Lake Mary, FL Tue Apr 17, 2012

Answers

6
O. Kheir, Agent, Daytona Beach Shores, FL
Sat Apr 28, 2012
Absolutely one of the best condos on the beach - solidly over built, pleasing to the eye, expertly managed.. it is an awesome place. Just sold units 203, and 503. Every condo has a deeded spot as per the condo docs. You can have up to 2 pets - each one can be up to 60 pound. There are two levels of parking, the top floor parking is for your guests (or second car) and the bottom floor parking is for your primary car. All floorplans (1 to 8) are oceanfront except the ones ending in 9 and 10 (they are oceanview)

The Bella Vista was one of 3 condos in the "Costa Bella Collection" - luxurious Spanish Mediterranean architecture - the other two condos in the collection are Palma Bella and Marbella.

Ask me about condos for sale that are not on the MLS, I know a lot of the owners there, Good luck in your search!

O. Kheir, Broker Associate
RE/MAX Signature
http://okheir.com
(386) 527-8492
If you buy quality, you only cry once!
Web Reference:  http://BellaVistaDaytona.com
Pam Finzel, , Daytona Beach Shores, FL
Fri Apr 20, 2012
Hi Mary Ellen

I am having a hard time finding your phone number. Please call me I have some good information for you. thanks Pam 386-405-4190
Irene Noden, , Daytona Beach Shores, FL
Thu Apr 19, 2012
Dear Ms. Miller, as a former full-time, homesteaded St Maarten owner, I can answer ALL your questions! The building comes with one DEEDED secure parking space in the garage for each condo unit. Full-time owners, as we were, often make arrangements with non-full-time owners for their second vehicles, and there is unassigned parking as available on the outside deck. Two domestic pets, up to 60 lbs each, are permitted per unit, and we have a nice pet walking area, too!

Irene "Reenie" Noden
Broker Associate,
Watson Realty Corp.
1 800 732 4145, ext 4775
Steve Malin, Agent, Daytona Beach Shores, FL
Wed Apr 18, 2012
Yes, it comes with parking space that are assigned. plus in many of the condos there are additional storage space as well. Each condo association, is different in what is allowed and what isn't. The Condo doc's for each spell out the desire and bi laws of each building. For there are restriction on pets, parking, renting, etc. If you like I be very happy to acquaint you with each property and then help match them to your needs.
Pam Finzel, , Daytona Beach Shores, FL
Tue Apr 17, 2012
Hi Mary Ellen,

Yes it has a lot of underground parking. They do not allow pets in this particular building. Are you looking for a pet friendly building on the beach? Please let me know and I will be glad to find several for you.

Have a great night
Pam Finzel
Adams Cameron
http://www.daytonabeachvacations.net
386-405-4190
Diane Kirvan, Agent, Port Orange, FL
Tue Apr 17, 2012
Hello Mary Ellen, Condo covenants and regulations are more complicated than just being able to have pets and parking spaces. I would be more than happy to forward you Bella Vista's amended condominium documents for your review if you would like to forward me your email address. They will give you a full overview of the restrictions of this condominium.