Do you think the North Shore Triangle is a good place to live in South Bend? I work at ND and the are seems OK, but I don´t know how safe it is.

Asked by JV, South Bend, IN Sun Sep 12, 2010

Thank

Answers

3
Carol Van Li…, Home Buyer, South Bend, IN
Tue Feb 5, 2013
it is one of the better areas
JV, Home Buyer, South Bend, IN
Mon Sep 13, 2010
Dear Allen,
Thank you so much for your answer!
Best

JV
Allen Grace, Agent, South Bend, IN
Mon Sep 13, 2010
JV,
Based upon your comments and where you work I would think that the neighborhood would be a great location to consider. This area has historically had a lot of ND enployees and/or Grad Students as well as professionals that work in the downtown and local hospitals due to its location and proximity. It appears to have a significant number of younger families that utilize the parks and sidewalks for exercise and general enjoyment. Because of this and its location the nighborhood has historically performed very well price wise and time on the market compared to the overall market and many other nearby neighborhoods. As in every case, the house also needs to be considered as a part of the process.

If I can be of additional assistance in any way, please feel free to call.