Coquille beach area. Is beach access there safe?

Asked by Ira, Miami Beach, FL Wed Oct 3, 2012

I am considering a buy in the south end of the island, near the coquille beach. Can anyone tell me is it safe to pass the huge stripe of greens and buses to gain access to the beach? How older folks are enetring the beach here? I want my parents to enjoy it too. thank you.

Answers

4
Angela Reyno…, Agent, Brigantine, NJ
Wed Oct 3, 2012
Ira- thank you for your inquiry regarding Brigantine. Coquille Beach is one of the island's premier beachfront condo communities. The south end of the island, closest to the bridge, features wider beaches, which translates to a longer stroll to get to the water's edge. Though the walk may be longer, the journey through the bayberry bushes is made easier with the help of a wooden pathway.

If you are interested in the south end , there are a number of options to consider. My partner & I have a combined 40 years in the Brigantine real estate business, and enjoy Brigantine as residents, as well as full-time sales agents with Prudential Fox & Roach Realtors. Please feel free to send me an email with your criteria for a property and I will gather information on suitable properties for you to review. It's a terrific time to buy- historically low interest rates and a great selection of properties! I look forward to hearing from you!

Angela Reynolds, Prudential Fox & Roach Realtors, Brigantine, NJ
amr7164@gmail.com ~ 609/517-3908 (cell)
Ellen Dandrow, , Brigantine, NJ
Wed Oct 3, 2012
Hi Ira,
That part of the beach does not have car/jeep access so its safe for any age. There is about a 10 minute walk on the beach path past the dunes to the beach, and its a very enjoyable walk. It is a very nice development so if you are interested in seeing any condo's at Coquille Beach please contact me.

Thanks!
Ellen Dandrow, Realtor-Associate
Prudential Fox & Roach Realtors
Brigantine, NJ 08203
Ellen.Dandrow@PruFoxRoach.com
609-312-9033
Mary Ann Jar…, , Brigantine, NJ
Wed Oct 3, 2012
Hi Ira

Coquille Beach is a condo community with a beautiful shell shaped pool and secure beach access. It is a few minuite walk to the ocean from the complex, however, Coquille Beach is accessible to the older generation if they do not have a issue with walking.

Please feel free to contact me with any other concerns or questions you might have.

I'd be happy to help!

Kind Regards,
Mary Ann Jarvis
Realtor Associate
Prudential Fox & Roach
3620 Atlantic Brigantine Blvd
Brigantine NJ 08203

Sell: 609-226-6950
email: MJ@prufoxroach.com
Nicholas Jac…, Agent, Northfield, NJ
Wed Oct 3, 2012
Hi! The entrance is safe. There is a wooden walk-way to gain access to the beach. There is also a dirt road which allows you to access the jetti area with a sport utility vehicle. It is a great location! I live on the Island and use this entrance several times a week.
As said i have my parents in their 80s. I have 4wd, but not a suv.
Is this area more prone to bugs than others? truly appreciate you taking time to help.
Flag Wed Oct 3, 2012