Checking the reviews I noticed the same reviews for Highland Hollow as the ones for this house on Pine Oak. Same zip code...different area. Can?

Asked by Su Waggoner, 77018 Thu Oct 6, 2011

anyone tell me about McDade Estates? Thanks~

Answers

2
Su Waggoner, Both Buyer And Seller, 77018
Fri Oct 7, 2011
Thanks, Tommy! I'm purchasing a home there. I've been to the house a couple of times and will be there Monday for inspections but I was wondering about the neighborhood because I've not seen anyone outside to introduce myself to. I was looking for a safe,comfortable and peaceful place to live. Maybe I've found it. After living in Houston so long it will most likely be great for me even though the teenager with me will need to find friends and activities pretty quick. Nothing worse than a bored teenager! LOL! Thanks so much.

Su
Tommy Nichol, Agent, Conroe, TX
Fri Oct 7, 2011
McDade Estates is a nice subdivision. The homes were built in th 70's to 80's. It has some really nice homes. It is close to town with convenient access to I-45. It is in the Conroe School district. The area is quiet as far as traffic. There is only one road out and no through traffic.