Can you send me the listing so I can actually see this home?

Asked by Sticklerjanice, Roseville, CA Sat Jun 9, 2012

Answers

5
Renzo Morante, , Roseville, CA
Sat Jun 9, 2012
Janice,

We would be happy to help you, all we need is the address and we can provide you with pictures and all the relevant information that you may need to know.
Feel free to contact me anytime.
Teri Andrews…, Agent, Auburn, CA
Sat Jun 9, 2012
Hi Janice
If you are not yet working with an agent, please post the address of the property you have an interest in or contact one of us directly through our Trulia profile and we would be happy to help you.

If you are working with an agent already they most likely have access to the MLS and can you send the info also.
Tawny Whitley, , Granite Bay, CA
Sat Jun 9, 2012
What's the address? Pleas roost the address
Ute Ferdig, Agent, Auburn, CA
Sat Jun 9, 2012
Hi Sticklerjanice. Sorry, but for some reason Trulia did not transfer the information for the property that you are looking for to your question. Could you please provide the property address. Just add an answer to your own question here on Trulia to supply the missing info. Thank you.
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Sat Jun 9, 2012
Someone could if you contact them and not just post like this since we have no idea who you are, how to email to you and we have no idea what house you are looking at.