Can somebody please describe this area for me? I don't know that part of NJ at all. We are planning to move here but not before we are 100% sure

Asked by Ihopje, Fort Lee, NJ Sat Jul 30, 2011

this is a safe area to raise our kid. I would appreciate any kind of feedback

Answers

6
Tom Waddell, Agent, Maplewood, NJ
Mon Oct 24, 2011
This may help you. You can compare towns side by side and see if any meet your criteria.http://www.midtowndirectmoves.com/listing/moving.htm
Marsha Bowen…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Sun Jul 31, 2011
Hi Ihopje,

As a previous resident of West Orange, I can tell you that before I move to the area, I was drawn to it because of the following reasons:
The convenience of commuting into NYC.
The greenery and scenic views
The diversity of the community and access to various sports and recreational activities.

Being single at the time, I decided to drive around the area to witness the above, and I made my decision to make the move to West Orange.

If you decide to make West Orange your home, you will be in good company with the likes of Whoopi Goldberg, other celebrities and entrepreneurs that are also residents.
Sharon and K…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Sun Jul 31, 2011
Just to eleborate and what my partner ,Karen Abramson wrote earlier. In addition, the area is an easy commute to NYC whether by train or bus. Just minutes to Newark airport. We have great resturants in the area, ice skating rink, Turtle Back Zoo, Paper Mill Play House. People are friendly and the school system are good to excellent. Oh! and the Short Hills Mall is nearby. As Karen and I are re-location certified and have lived in the area for some time we'd be happy to show you around.
You'll love living here!
Sharon Avram
201-738-3158
sharonandkaren@kw.com
Murray Plish…, , Parsippany, NJ
Sat Jul 30, 2011
W. Orange covers a large area. Contains several distinct areas. Commuting. location is excellent
There are all price ranges in house and condos. Call me for any questions.
Murph Plishtin 201-618-0309
Sharon and K…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Sat Jul 30, 2011
Dear I hoPje,

West orange is a great town with many different areas and neigborhoods. Safety is not an issue you should be concerned with in this town. Since you are considering the area and you are not sure, I would certainly hire a local area who can introduce you to it. Our team is local and we would love to meet you for a buyers consultation so you can interview us and we can find out more about your needs. You can reach out to our cell phones Karen 917-294-0356 or Sharon 201-738-3158.

Good luck with your search and house hunting.

The sharon and karen home team
Keller Williams suburban realty
Sharonandkaren@kw.com
Bev & Bob Me…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Sat Jul 30, 2011

Here's a good video you should watch on 07052 (West Orange, NJ), http://bevandbobhomes.com/neighborhood_details.php?nID=1
and here's another one, http://www.youtube.com/user/AgentsClientsRefer?feature=mhee#…