Can my email alerts be limited to the Munhall area and the surrounding area near the Westwood Golf Club?

Asked by Christine Gamble, Pittsburgh, PA Wed Nov 16, 2011

My father lives on Anborn Drive. He is elderly and I stop to see him or do things he is unable to do himself. I work at Locust Grove, which is also close to Anborn. I currently live on Interboro Avenue and the short distance between the 3 locations is great. I am looking to rent a nicer place or possibly buy within the same area. I am a little hesitant on purchasing a house quickly, as I am not sure how long I will be needed or want to live in West Mifflin. If I do buy, I would need 2 bedrooms (visiting daughter from out ot town) and a level entry with few steps as I have a disability in my legs.

Answers

2
Kathleen Cunningham’s answer
Kathleen Cun…, Agent, Pittsburgh, PA
Thu Jul 19, 2012
Christine, it is a little hard to find houses for rent in this area as most are advertised in the Valley Mirror or Pennysaver. If you do want to look into buying, I can set up a email search where you will receive the listings specific to where you want. I live on Leaside, so I would be more than happy to assist you. You can email me at kcunningham@northwood.com or call my cell....412-916-8117. Have a great night!!
Christopher…, Agent, Clearfield, PA
Wed Nov 16, 2011
When you set up email alerts for new listings it should have you specify an area. That way you can limit the amount of alterts you're getting and the alerts you get should be ones that fit your search criteria. I think that's the way it's set up, so if you're getting too many alerts or alerts from the wrong area, maybe try to delete the current search and create a new one.