Can anyone tell me about the development that Clarkdale Road is in? What is the feel of the neighborhood?

Asked by Jean, New Hampshire Tue Mar 31, 2009

Answers

5
CJ Dubois-Co…, Agent, Saco, ME
Fri Jan 29, 2010
Hi Jean,

What type of feel are you hoping to find? Kennebunk is a great town to live in. This particular road is near the Amtrak Railroad tracks. If you are not currently working with a Realtor/Accredited Buyer Representative feel free to contact me at: CJ Dubois-Cote, Prudential Prime Properties, 207-615-1663 or cindy@prubay.com.
Ken Lambert, , Exeter, NH
Fri Jan 29, 2010
Hi Jean- If you are still looking in Kennebunk, here is a great link with some basic stats/ data on the town in general. Not specific to that road/ neighborhood though.

http://www.city-data.com/zips/04043.html

If I can be of any help, please let me know. Thanks, and good luck,

Ken L.
The Bassett…, Agent, Kenebunk, ME
Wed Jan 6, 2010
Jean,

There is a great cape available in that neighborhood that was just reduced to $215,000 today. The link is below.

Becky Bassett, broker
Julie Grady, , Kennebunk, ME
Wed Apr 8, 2009
Jean,
I am assuming you are asking b/c of the home for sale on that road? It's a residential neighborhood with similar homes side by side. The lots are on the smaller side. It's a convenient location to downtown and the beaches. If I can be of any more help, my email address is jgrady@pruseacoast.com. I can send you the entire listing sheet for that home if you'd like.

Julie Grady, Broker
CJ Dubois-Co…, Agent, Saco, ME
Thu Apr 2, 2009
Hi Jean,

There are several streets around this neighborhood. I do not see any properties for sale currently. Clarkdale Road is near the railroad left of Route 1. Feel free to contact me with specific questions and I would be happy to answer them for you. Are you planning a move to Maine?

If so, I am an Accredited Buyer Representative and would be delighted to assist you. My contact information is: CJ Dubois-Cote, Prudential Prime Properties, 445 Main Street, Saco, ME 04072 - 207-615-1663 or cindy@prubay.com