CAN YOU PLEASE INDICATE HOA FEES FOR SINGLE FAMILY HOUSE MLS 366844 PALM CITY?

Asked by Frank Giordano, Vero Beach, FL Wed Dec 12, 2012

Answers

5
Christine Br…, , Stuart, FL
Thu Dec 13, 2012
Hello Frank. The property you asked about is in a beautiful golf course community called Pipers Landing. The price includes a 10K membership application and a one time 62K equity contribution. The HOA fees are $5590/quarter (about $1865/mo). I would be happy to provide you with more information about properties in Palm City. Please contact me at christinebrady@remax.net or call me directly at 772-341-1325. I look forward to hearing from you.
Dawn Van Dyke, Agent, Stuart, FL
Thu Dec 13, 2012
Hi Frank,

I hope that you have received the answer you are looking for below. Pipers Landing is a nice "country club" community which is why the fees run a bit high. If that is what you are interested in there are several other communities that offer golf, tennis, and social memberships and I would be happy to help you find one or any other property in a non-club neighborhood.

Dawn Van Dyke
Direct: 772-349-1231
Dawn@DawnVanDyke.com
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Thu Dec 13, 2012
Dear Frank,

The home you inquired about is located at 4944 Loch Lane which is within the gates of Piper's Landing That is a private equity club with significant fees. Many private golf facilities are having a difficult time attracting a new and younger membership base. This is due more because baby boomers do not play the same amount of golf as their parents than the cost factor involved.

That being said, those looking for a private club lifestyle and love hitting that little white ball around the course can make some pretty amazing deals. This is one of those market segments that is not enjoying the strong rebound we have seen throughout 2012 in the local real estate markets.

This home is a great example as it sold for $220,000 way back in 1988. Today it is listed at $114,000 and the listing states this price INCLUDES the $10,000 membership application fee and the $62,000 equity membership contribution. So effectively taking out the membership costs the house is really going for an amazing $42,000. Talk about a motivated seller.

You would have association fees that run $1,863 and additional membership fees beyond that. But as I said if you are looking for a private golf club opportunity there are some stupendous opportunities out there in today's market.

If you would like to learn more about this house, the fees involved and take a tour of the property and club facilities please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Lynda St Jul…, Agent, Stuart, FL
Wed Dec 12, 2012
Hello Mr Giordano,
The fees for the home you're asking about are, per the MLS, $5,590 per quarter. The reason the fees are this high are due to the fact that this is an equity membership golf and yacht community. If you'd like further information on this or other neighborhoods in Martin County please feel free to contact me directly, 772-924-3047.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Lynda St Julien
Prudential Florida Realty
Julie Rosent…, Agent, Jupiter, FL
Wed Dec 12, 2012
Hi, the home you are inquiring about is located in the gated community of Pipers Landing . The quarterly HOA fees in Pipers Landing are $5,590 per Quarter (billed once every 3 months). Julie Rosenthal, Your "go-To" Palm City Realtor (561)827-6789 julier6789@gmail.com
http://www.BUY-SELL-RENT-FLORIDA.com Property Brokers International