Jessica Lamar, Home Buyer in Sunrise, FL

Been approved for FHA loan for $125 through NSP program in city of Pembroke Pines but can't seem to find a home. Every home my realtor sends me that

Asked by Jessica Lamar, Sunrise, FL Thu Jul 19, 2012

I like, refuses to deal with the FHA loan. They want Cash or Conventional loan only. Is there an agent who is familiar with the NSP program or FHA loan who can help me? The program is willing to give me up to $50,000 to spend on repairs.

Answers

6
Arthur Bapti…, Agent, Hollywood, FL
Tue Jul 23, 2013
Jessica,
Under the NSP program, you must work with a lender that is familiar with and approved by the NSP Program. When you do, you will find out that the program offers the option of Conventional financing, using part of the grant as down payment. I have closed some transactions under the NSP Program and would be willing to answer any questions which may be of assistance to you.
Arthur
954-319-3338
elizabeth516…, Home Buyer, Pembroke Pines, FL
Thu Jun 20, 2013
We had the same issue with FHA in Pembroke Pines. We are currently working with Rosalie Clement at Van Dyk Mortgage--if you have good credit, you should be able to get a conventional loan at 3% or 5% down. FHA is no good in SFl the best we can tell.
oscar echeve…, Agent, Hollywood, FL
Tue Jan 8, 2013
Hollywood Fl Home Inspections Start at $200

Once you find the property you are looking for, I will help you save thousands of dollars and prevent you from buying a property in bad condition or with hidden defects.

We are Licensed and Insured Home Inspector and General Contractors.

Would you like to paint, renovate, add value to your property ?
Feel free to call me with any questions.

For a sample of one of our reports, pelase visit http://www.gaiagc.com

Oscar Echeverri
954.882.2672
GAIA Construction Inc
Harry Hyppol…, Agent, Weston, FL
Fri Jul 20, 2012
Hi Jessica,
I've been successfully helping people buying houses through the NSP program, and I am willing to put my experiences to help you find yours future home. For an accurate list of properties for sale in your arae register for FREE at http://www.Harry.KellerWilliamsProperties.com so I can have access to all properties for sale.
I looking forward to hear from you soon.

Harry Hyppolite
Realtor Consultant
Keller Williams Properties
954-825-3682
Juan Vazquez, Agent, Davie, FL
Thu Jul 19, 2012
Hi Home Sweet Home,
Sorry you've had issues trying to buy your home. Based on what you wrote, I believe you may have been looking in condominium developments that are not FHA Approved. Finding a single family in the Pembroke Pines area for ~ $125k is difficult but not impossible.
Reply via telephone call or text with your contact info and best time to call and let's see if we can make this happen for you.

Juan
954-663-3132
Homesweethome, Home Buyer, North Miami Beach, FL
Thu Jul 19, 2012
My family is having the same problem/obstacle with the same program in the same city. I wish they would have given a list of experienced realtors that are familiar with the program. I'm sorry that I couldn't help you more, just wanted to let you know that you're not alone.
Sorry to hear that. I've been successfully helping people buying houses through the NSP program, and I am willing to put my experiences to help you find yours future home. For an accurate list of properties for sale in your area, register for FREE at http://www.Harry.KellerWilliamsProperties.com so I can have access to all properties for sale.

Harry Hyppolite
Realtor Consultant
Keller Williams Properties
954-825-3682
Flag Fri Jul 20, 2012