Are there plenty of bike paths or safe to bike on streets?

Asked by Kim.brokaw, Sarasota, FL Sun Apr 22, 2012

? Can you bike and walk to the other areas like Bird Key and to the mainland with downtown Sarasota? Love to take walks and bike ... great area for it?

Answers

3
Charles Offer, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Sun May 20, 2012
Kim,

You will find that biking around St. Armands, and to Bird Key and the mainland, is relatively safe. There are bike lanes and good sidewalks. There is nothing like a walk from St. Armands Circle across the bridge to downtown, as long as you have enough energy for the walk back. Bicyclists will ride in groups from the city to cross to St. Armands, and you'll see them riding up Longboat Key and back. Yes, there is plenty of traffic in season, but if you're a smart cyclist, you'll be fine.

I work in the St. Armands Circle office of Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate, and am prepared to provide you with information on the area as well as listings for all properties that might appeal to you. Please contact me if you are interested in my help with your search..

Charles Offer
COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE
423 St. Armands Circle
Sarasota, FL 34236
(941) 321-9664
Charles.Offer@floridamoves.com
charlesoffer@comcast.net
Robert Itts, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Sun Apr 22, 2012
Yes you can. In fact the entire area is extremly biker friendly. Bob
Robert Itts, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Sun Apr 22, 2012
Yes you can. In fact the entire area is extremly biker friendly.