Are there lots of kids in this neighborhood?

Asked by Carla Dalli, Cary, NC Wed Oct 31, 2012

Answers

5
The Wade Group’s answer
The Wade Gro…, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Wed Oct 31, 2012
My office is in charge of marketing Adam's Point in Garner. I am extremely familiar with this neighborhood. I cannot say how many children live in the neighborhood. I will say that there is a wonderful pool for everyone to enjoy as well as sidewalks to allow safe walking. Also, it is a very popular neighborhood for trick-or-treating (in light of Halloween being today). Feel free to contact me for floor plans, or additional information on the inner-workings of Adam's Point.
Selisa Mcdon…, , Raleigh, NC
Wed Oct 31, 2012
We are not allowed to legally discuss neighborhood makeup. You should be able to go to the following website and get an idea : http://factfinder2.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/index.xhtml .
There is a place to enter your address over to your left. For further info about any home feel free to checkout TrianglePremierHomes.com.
Nancy Baughm…, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Wed Oct 31, 2012

It is against anti-discrimination to comment on children in a neighborhood - I can give you other information about the area such as education levels, quality of life, home values, age of population (such as 56% of that neighborhood is between the age of 25-64) and other vital information you need to know before you buy. I will be happy to email you all the graphs and charts on this area - please contact me via my website agentNancy.com
Carla Dalli, Home Buyer, Cary, NC
Wed Oct 31, 2012

I was interested in Garner-Adam's point.

Thanks!
Nancy Baughm…, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Wed Oct 31, 2012
I cannot see which neighborhood you are referring to but let me know and I will send you some stats on the neighborhood.