Are there association fees for homes and condos in Bishops Bay?

Asked by Craig Cary, Aurora, IL Sun Aug 15, 2010

Answers

2
Jon and Donna Birschbach’s answer
Jon and Donna…, Agent, Middleton, WI
Wed Oct 31, 2012
Hi Craig,

The dues for Bishop's Bay average about $450 to $500 per month. The are based on the size of each particular condo. The community is gated and the grounds are managed by The Bruce Company. All in all the grounds are beautiful and very well maintained - to the point of the streets blown clear of leaves and clippings. I run in the neighborhood weekly and find it peaceful and safe with little to no traffic. A wide variety of families of all ages live in the neighborhood.

Please drop me an email if you have any further questions.

Birsch@chorus.net
Jon,

Realize you deal with home sales and not rentals. But any advice on finding condo/home rentals in Bishop's Bay? We plan to move to Madison mid June.
Flag Thu Apr 4, 2013
Kevin Campos, Agent, Madison, WI
Sun Aug 15, 2010
Craig, Yes there are condo fees at Bishops Bay ranging from $450 to $550 month. For homes HOA fees are about $625. I've lived in Middleton most of my life and am very familiar w/Bishops Bay, beautiful development and great location.

Kevin Campos
http://www.CamposRealtyGroup.com