Are the homes say on Tacoma st for 399 dollars or less, have electricity and water ? how about garbage collection? tennis courts? near?

Asked by Gordysm, Detroit, MI Thu Oct 20, 2011

is it easy to get the power turned on? do they tell you if the plumbing is there? how about heaters?

Answers

1
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Thu Oct 20, 2011
I strongly suggest you connect with an experienced area Realtor, who then not only will be able to get you all the info you need, but will also make sure that the properties to show are those you are interested in, as far as size, age, and price and location is concerned. Furthermore the Realtor will make all appointments and be with you to show you the properties, compare them to similar properties for determining what to offer. And then
with the experienced Realtor's guidance you will be a pre-approved, well educated Buyer, ready to make an offer.

All your questions above that Realtor will be able to find out for you and so much more!

Good Luck to you!
Edith YourRealtor4Life! And Chicago/Northern Illinois and North Shore Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients!
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com