Are parking spaces available either yearly or daily in 3430/40 Lakeshore? I live at 525 Hawthorne Place. Thanks Ken Adams

Asked by Smadau2, Chicago, IL Thu Apr 28, 2011

Answers

3
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Apr 28, 2011
I had a listing here, and they did a year ago. HOWEVER, there may be restrictions on renting to someone who does NOT live in the building. May want to check on that.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlaricy@americorpre.com
708-250-2696
Web Reference:  http://americorpre.com
Tommy Hicks, , Dallas, TX
Thu Apr 28, 2011
Dear Smadau2,
You'll have to contact the management office. They are on site so, since you live close, go to the lobby and ask to speak with the building manager. They will be able to tell you if rental parking is available for people who don't live in the building. I don't see why not, but you never know. I believe parking is 140 per month. They also have a valet service that (I would assume) might cost you a little more per month.
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Apr 28, 2011
Maybe, but you need to check with them to see if they will rent to people who do not live in the building. 3600LSD will rent to you.