In My Neighborhood in 19050>Question Details

Shonnie, Home Buyer in Sharon Hill, PA

Approx. how much would I be paying a month with a mortgage including ALL my expenses?

Asked by Shonnie, Sharon Hill, PA Fri Nov 18, 2011

I rent and pay $1500 a month that's including rent, cable, electric, and food. How much would it be if I buy a house worth $170,000? Please include house insurance and water bill, if that information is known for Sharon Hill, Pennsylvania. Thanks.

Answers

6
Hi, it really depends based on how much you can put down and what the current interest rates are, etc. There are ways to keep the payments down by using mortgage insurance. Please feel free to call me to begin your quest. All my clients begin with a formal Buyer Consultation to help answer these and all your questions. Should take about 45 minutes in my office or at the place of your choosing that is more convenient to you.

My office is on Rittenhouse Square in Center City Philadelphia and I service Sharon Hill, Drexel Hill, Lansdowne, etc.

Congratulations on beginning the next step to home ownership!

PS - You can search my site yourself below!

R. Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Licensed in NJ and PA
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
856.617.1212 mobile
axelson@kurfiss.com
It would probably be right around 1500 a month but to really be able to say you would need to know the property taxes, your interest rate, and your homeowners insurance. Bankrate.com has a mortgage calculator that you can input the loan amount and your interest rate and it will tell you your mortgage payment amount.
you can go to bankrate.com to key in 170K -> loosely translate to around $1-1.1k in mortgage and ins/taxes ... you know your other bills so just add it in ... $1.5k or a little less sounds about right.
Good evening thetimeisnow, the best way to confidentially answer your question is to give you the contact information for two lenders that I recommend. After speaking with one or both of them, It would be my pleasure to help to find your dream home.

Linda Povey - 484.468.1300 or Chris Fretz - 215-260-1195
Be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously; therefore if you haven't done so yet, do visit with any licensed loan officer to determine qualification--thereafter ask him/her to give you a good faith estimate of costs...
There are too many variables to give you a half-accurate answer.
I will however give you two options:
Google: MORTGAGE CALCULATOR; you may find a bunch and you can play with them.
or,
Find a good Title Company and ask the Escrow Officer to make up a hypothetical deal, using $170,000: They will ask you for several other vartiables and give you a hypo HUD1. It will be far more accurate than a mortgage calculator, or I, can do.

Good luck and may God bless