Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

In My Neighborhood in Imlay City : Real Estate Advice

  • All16
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 2
Sat Sep 22, 2012
Edith Karoline Jasser answered:
I am not sure that you are working with a Realtor, who will be your Buyers Agent, one who is working with you, for you and in your best interest, and who will assist you every step of the way!!! Do not do this on your own, you obviously worry about what you are buying....
First work with a trusted Buyers agent, who is usually paid by the seller's side if a property that is
listed in the multiple listing service....

For structural issues you need a structural engineer to check the house out at your cost
A good inspector (and never ever buy a home without having a home inspector check it out for you,
first you will get to know the home, and the inspector will find all minor (you will take care of once
you own the property) and all Major problems that may make you not to want to buy the home anymore,
or you discuss the issues with the owner and either the owners agrees to make repairs or pay you
to do them, for that latter one you will need estimates from professionals.

For insect infestation you can get a specialist double check the property, water leaks should be
visible, or the home inspector may have suspicions and let you know.

Work with a good Realtor if you need recommendations let me know.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- or Check out my website at htttp://
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Sep 21, 2012
Karen Paytas answered:

Good Morning!

The home is currently on 80 acres which is being split. It will be a 400 x 400 lot or 5 acres. The taxes are currently about $2260.00 per year.

If you are interested in seeing the property give me a call and I'll set up a showing.

Thank You,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
... more
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
In My Neighborhood in Imlay City Zip Codes