Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in Illinois : Real Estate Advice

  • All416
  • Local Info12
  • Home Buying252
  • Home Selling50
  • Market Conditions7

Activity 967
Thu Oct 5, 2017
Malika_maat03 asked:
Bank. At the time of auction the auction house said they are waiting for the paperwork to come from the bank. That was almost a year ago. I looked on public record and saw that the house…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Oct 3, 2017
Jacqueline Nichols asked:
Does the right to possession in foreclosure paperwork help the new home owner from having to file an eviction if you don't move after 30 days, or does the new home owner "always" have to…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun Sep 10, 2017
Scott Godzyk answered:
WHY did you allow your home to go into foreclosure? If for sale the bank most often would hold off foreclosure to allow a chance to sell? You should call a lawyer
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Aug 31, 2017
Process2 asked:
Wed Aug 30, 2017
Martycarrillo49 answered:
if in behind pne payment can the bank foreclosure
0 votes 16 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 25, 2017
Lklatd answered:
need a place to live, out of house 8/31. no place to go.. need a rental but cannot fine one that will accept us, family of 3 , one small dog,, bad credit, forclourer,, school starting,, no rental,, can anyone help us,, looking in swedesboro nj rental house, my email, also iam not low income,, so it is hard for anyone to help us out,,, for low income housing,, help thank you louis ... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Thu Aug 10, 2017
Espinoza_j asked:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 2, 2017
Dionerabida asked:
This listing shows a picture of my home!!! This is not 107 W 1st North St!!! My home is 201 N Poplar St, Mount Olive, IL 62069. My home is brick. 107 W 1st North St is vinyl-sided and…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Jul 19, 2017
Transsendingrealtor asked:
Tue Jul 18, 2017
Anthony Cavalea IV answered:
You should contact your lender directly to see if you can modify the terms of your mortgage. If not, a short sale will be an option. You won't be able to buy a home for at least a few years, but a short sale will look more favorably than a foreclosure. Another option is a deed in lieu of foreclosure, where you sign title over to your lender. If you go through this last option, help from an attorney will be especially important. If you decide to go the short sale route, please feel free to reach out to me. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Jul 5, 2017
Jsheckler asked:
The bank foreclosed on this property in 2012 & it was sold at that time. I have spoken with the courthouse & the property is in good standing.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon Jun 26, 2017
Carol Murphy asked:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...
Search Advice