Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Huntington Park : Real Estate Advice

  • All27
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying11
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 23
Wed Mar 22, 2017
Hello Pjackgi2011, yes if you already have an FHA loan you can do a streamline refinance.

Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Broker - Sr. Loan Officer CA only
Veteran and VA/CalVet Loan Specialist
REO and Short Sale Specialist
Credit Repair At No Cost
ALL Loan Programs Available
24+ Years Experience
BRE# 01140252
NMLS# 297251
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 2, 2016
Yaracarmona asked:
I would like to know where did you get this information?, because on november 10, 2015 I submit an offer to buy this house, it was accepted my the owner and I'm still waiting, the…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue May 10, 2016
Hello Lury, you did not include a link to know what rental you are inquiring about specifically. The rentals in the 90255 zip code of Huntington Park start from $1,295 for 2bd 1ba condo and there are not many to choose from. You should check with the local rental management companies to see what inventory they are offering.

If you figure out what cities/zip codes you are considering, minimum number of bedrooms and the maximum payment/price you are looking to achieve you can be emailed listings to fit your search criteria. Your email address is needed to set you up for the automatic daily updates.

Beware of the many rental scams out there these days on all sites. The scams are on all of the rental listing sites except one that us agents/broker use such as mls, multiple listing service.

You should not give anyone any funds or personal information without confirming with a licensed agent/broker or management company to find out whom you should be dealing with and the status of any address of interest.

If you decide to buy you will need to be pre-approved to be able to meet an agent to submit offers on homes of your choice. You will need to gather documentation such as one month paystubs, two month bank statements, last two year tax returns, 1040's, 1099's, W2's and all schedules, copies of drivers license/ID and social security card for each applicant.

Your qualifications will be determined by your credit profile, debt to income ratios, fico scores, loan program and how much you want to invest into the down payment and closing costs. Your fico scores can be raised within 3-4 days in most cases to qualify for programs, rates and terms as necessary.

You may qualify FHA from fico scores between 500-579 with 10% down or minimum 580 fico score may qualify FHA 3.5% down. You may consider a 3%-5% Sapphire Grant down payment program up to 417k from a minimum 620 fico score which does not have to be repaid.

It only takes a few dozen questions to qualify, go over your options and email you listings to study and consider. Here are some links to study about me as well as web reference links to many loan programs...

Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Broker - Sr. Loan Officer CA only
Veteran & VA or CalVet loan specialist
REO & Short Sale Specialist
Credit Repair At No Cost
ALL Loan Programs Available
24+ Years Experience
BRE# 01140252
NMLS# 297251
9am till 5pm by phone Monday thru Saturday, Sundays by appt., EMAIL ANYTIME 24/7 or
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 10, 2014
Excitor answered:
Check for a free property report. For a comprehensive property report, check out for mortgage information, liens and ownership history.
in California, you can also check out the County Assessor web site to see if the property tax is paid and the mailing address of the home owner. ... more
3 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 10, 2014
Home Searcher answered:
You can get the total rate of violent crime for the population, including details on homicide, forcible rape, aggravated assault, burglary robbery, vehicle theft, and murder rates for free at ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 10, 2014
Andrew OC answered:
You can check the home address on or and download a property report for free.
About the rent, you still need to pay for whoever you sign the lease agreement. ... more
7 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Mon Oct 21, 2013
Brian Nguyen answered:
Have you considered what you will do when it comes to financing for you new home? Before you start looking for homes I strongly recommend you get pre-approved. This is important because it gives you an idea of the price range you can afford. Also, offers from individuals with pre-approvals are taken much more seriously. I am a lender based out of California and I have done plenty of loans throughout the state. I would be glad to speak with you to help you get the loan you need so feel free to contact me. Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 1, 2013
Dan Tabit answered:
It depends on the type of BK, chapter 7, 11 or 13 and the circumstances that caused it. I would encourage you to contact a great local lender to discuss your circumstances to be able to plan.
It can be as early as from the release of chapter 13 to up to 5 years past a chapter 7. It will also depend upon the type of loan you are getting, some loan products like FHA can be easier to get than conventional.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Apr 15, 2013
Sean, my core business is catering to investors. I help procure product via short sales, bulk tapes, and auction sales. I am involved from acquisition, project management, and subsequent resale. If you still have not found the right broker I can send you some of my projects so you can see our finished product. my email is and our website is ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 10, 2013
Susan Chang answered:
Hello. Yes, we actually own a condo in Huntington Park near Slauson Ave and Corona since 1982. There are cycles but we were very fortunate to have more security with the moving security gate so only residents and their visitors can get access. Our is a desirable property and have had just 6 tenants up to now during our 31 years of ownership.

On our street, there is not a high turn over so most of the residents are long term with a mix of renters and owner-occupy.

It has been some time since you posted your question. I am currently a Keller Williams Realtor in the City if Downey.
Please contact me if you would like more details either by email: or my office: 562-862-7878.

Hope this is helpful.

Warm Regards,

... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 11, 2013
Saul L. Galvan answered:
I would suggest you contact the local police sept. Or click below.

Good luck on your search, allow us to help you with any other information. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Jan 19, 2013
Argelia Estrada answered:
Ask local agents online! There should also be information on mls
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 15, 2012
Saul L. Galvan answered:
Yo le puedo ayudar. Por favor de llamarme o visite mi pagina web

Saul Galvan
2132217579 o 2139868471
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 21, 2012
Kawain Payne answered:

Seller usually vacate the property by the time the buyer takes possession. This is usually close of escrow plus two to three days.

This should been made clear to them by their agent.

Kawain Payne, Realtor
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 21, 2011
Daniel Choi answered:
Hola Hernan,

The presence of school and other commercial structures nearby tend to have negative effect on the resale value. But ultimately, the resale value will be dictated by buyer's preference as some will be looking for specific amenities, location, and of course schools.

Most important is that you love the house, the area and ultimately provide more benefits.

Best wishes,

Daniel Choi
Broker Associate
Nextage Capital Advisors
1521 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90017 Spanish website for homebuyers and sellers
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Tue Jun 1, 2010
James Gordon ABR SFR SRS answered:
Jose you need to talk to an attorney. I have run into this in my area so here is what I have seen. You signed the note andstill responsible for making the payments on it. The lender has a mortgage that you signed giving them the power to forclose on the property. You have signed away the deed so one of the options to mitigate the loss to the lender which is a short sale you can not do without having the people you signed the deed to becoming a party to the listing agreement.
You have a mess right now and need help to get it straight.
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
1 2
Search Advice
Huntington Park Zip Codes