Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in Hunterdon County : Real Estate Advice

  • All20
  • Local Info6
  • Home Buying6
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 32
Mon Jul 25, 2016
Maricris A answered:

To post your home for sale by owner on Trulia, click the link below and select “Submit listings for sale.”

You will be redirected to our partner site, Zillow. Once you’re on Zillow’s posting page, please make sure to select “For Sale by Owner” under the address field. Once you activate your listing on Zillow, it will appear on Trulia within 24 hours.


Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri May 6, 2016
Maria Tsabrova Buyers Rebate answered:
If you want to go FSBO do Flat fee MLS listing for a much better exposure. This is a pro personalized service for only $395. You wont owe any additional listing fees but would be able to take advantage of agent hosted open house and pro support. Feel free to reach out to me. Maria 862-262-5869 ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Sep 15, 2015
Rebeccaweiss1104 asked:
Fri Jul 24, 2015
Javier Montiel answered:
No, only Realtors can advertise homes for sale on trulia.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Jul 24, 2015
Javier Montiel answered:
You can't, only Realtors can post homes for sale on Trulia.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Feb 7, 2015
Bob Colwell answered:
I sent a note to the Customer Support and it appears they fixed the issue, or it fixed itself.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jan 21, 2015
ralparone asked:
812 County Road 579 flemington nj 08822
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sat Nov 29, 2014
John Westrich answered:
He/she who finishes in first wins the race. He/she that doesn't finish in first loses the race. You need to speak to your agent and really dive into the numbers to see what the comps tell you. Has anything sold in the past 3 months that is at all comparable? If there is and your pricing is not on par that would show the value that you home has to offer that could be the problem.

It isn't always just about pricing, however in this market pricing is key as is sufficient exposure.

Best of luck!
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Nov 22, 2014
Ann Ryan answered:
Absolutely, BUT it also means you need to be responsible enough to replace those photos if the house is not sold by January 1. There's nothing more amusing that a Christmas photo in July in Miami.

Ann Ryan
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jul 2, 2014
Kenneth Verbeyst answered:
ultmately all responsabilities are yours. Your attorney did their review of contract so as to protect you as appropriate. Your agent did their job presumably by bringing you a ready willing and able buyer. Your agent is likely keeping in contact as is attorney with other side to follow up on buyer's contingencies. Inspections and municipal certificates are likly your duty but speak with both your attorney and agent, Different ones work differently. You should be asking them this question rather than here as the answers may vary. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 1, 2014
Elizabeth Van Blarcom answered:
That's a tough question. Your best bet is to call a number of local agents and ask them for a broker's price opinion or a comparative market analysis. Interview these agents and ask what they will do to market your home so you receive the best possible price in the shortest time frame. Selling your home yourself presents challenges that a realtor can help you overcome. Please contact me for more information and a free market analysis. ... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 17, 2014
domingolsepulveda answered:
How much should I be expected to pay in legal fee in New York City?
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 27, 2014
Elizabeth Van Blarcom answered:
Good morning,
I am a realtor in Clinton, NJ and am happy to discuss what you home could potentially bring on today's market. It's called a Comparative Market Analysis or CMA. I can provide a complimentary CMA to you. Please contact me for more information or to schedule an appointment. ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 2, 2013
Annette Lawrence answered:
This question was posted on Jan 7, 2013

Step one. determine market value, pile on expectations.
Step two. install really big sign
Step three. reduce price
Step four. continue wait
Step five. ???????

Best of success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
... more
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Sun Mar 24, 2013
Yvonne Schneider answered:
The only criminal representation, I believe, and you would have to get advise from your attorney, would be a child molester. Even that is a guarded comment now,although it is in the contract of sale. So I would certainly think jail time or anything else is not a property explanation that is a personal item and if you have not had anything involving the home, should not have to be disclosed. Good luck and if I can be of any further help contact and please visit my web-site ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Thu Jan 31, 2013
Robert Belardo answered:
Hi Andy,
I'am a realtor with Gloria Nilson Realtors, in the Princeton office. I live in the Lambertville area. Now more than ever, you need a real estate professional who can help price your home right, highlight its best features and expose your home to the most buyers possible through high quality materials and
targeted efforts. If you would like for me to do a comparative market analysis I can be reached at cell#
609-658-1087 or e-mail

Thank You
Robert Belardo
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Thu Aug 9, 2012
Frank Dolski answered:
I would check with your Broker/Agent and an attorney as well. Most Brokers, I know ours does, retain an attorney. This is your best source of getting aan exact answer. Good for you in getting a better job and possibly keeping your home! ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 31, 2011
Gary Geer answered:
If your home sale was contingent upon your buyer being able to sell his home or upon a home close of his home then your buyer has a possible out of your contract. Your buyer must have known that when he refused to do what it takes to satisfy his buyer ( or negotiate a solution ) that his deal could be canceled. Your contact may be different than what we normally see. You need to contact a real estate attorney for his/her expert opinion on your position. We are not attorneys and can't give legal advice.

All the Best,
Gary Geer
... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
1 2
Search Advice