Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Humboldt : Real Estate Advice

  • All2
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Tue Feb 28, 2012
Nathan Wolf answered:
Do you have 20-percent Down Payment? Most people do not. If not, then FHA is the best loan available.

If you qualify for an FHA Loan, it is usually the best option. You only need 3.5% Down Payment. AND there are down payment assistance programs and Mortgage Credit Certificates available to help if you dont have the 3.5%.

You will need less money, less credit, and have a better payment in most cases.

Most banks offer FHA Loans.

I would suggest you call a REALTOR, who can recommend a banker they have worked with to help you get qualified. Ask them to make sure if you qualify for Mortgage Credit Certificates and Down Payment Assistance.

If this answered your question, please give me a "THUMBS UP" or "BEST ANSWER"-- thanks!
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 29, 2010
John Juarez answered:
There has been absolutely no movement to extend the Federal tax credit for home buyers beyond its current expiration date.
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Thu Aug 13, 2009
Trulia Markerman answered:
Hi Joyce,

I did a quick search in our Find a Pro directory for Gibson County, TN and found that there are 32 pros in the county. Of those, 31 are agents and the other is an appraiser. I hope this helps. Use the link below to explore the other agents.

I hope this helps!

Trulia Markerman
... more
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Sat May 23, 2009
. answered:
You can ask ( in writing) to have the charges droped. I just had the same situation with one of my clients
and this is what I did. It worked!!!!
Good luck
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Humboldt Zip Codes