where do i get a free list of government tax foreclosures?

Asked by Stella Weidner, Texas Sat Aug 23, 2008

Comal, Caldwell, and Hays countes

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Sam Rasain, , Salt Lake City, UT
Mon Oct 4, 2010
You can try reoprep, I am not too sure if you can get one though without paying.
Web Reference:  http://www.reoprep.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more