where do I begin to buy a house, should I be pre approved; so I know how much I can spend, If so How?

Asked by Badone0820, Hanford, CA Tue Apr 21, 2009

Answers

2
Lori Jeltema, Agent, Suffolk, VA
Tue Apr 21, 2009
Badone,

Looks like you should take Holly's advice! What better recommendation can you get?
Holly Blair, Home Buyer, 93245
Tue Apr 21, 2009
Hi there! My husband and I just bought a home here in Lemoore, so I can maybe help give a little info about our experience... One of the first things we did was get an agent, because of the market, and so many foreclosures, it took us a while to find a house that met all our family's needs. We went through 3 - lazy, rotten, and just plain, incompetent agents... Then, we found Bianca Pigford out of the Century 21 office in Hanford (the one by the mall, in the office buildings across the street from the Ross side of the mall. Anyway, I still have her number, it is (559) 707-2074. She helped us buy a 2200 sq ft 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom! No, we're not rich, we're just a family from the Valley and it was just her actually doing a GOOD JOB... She found this house going into foreclosure and helped us untangle all the bank paperwork and get the home our family will have for years to come. :) I loved how well she worked for us, and I recommended her to my sister. She helped my sister find her first home - in a price range she could afford. I'm not a spammer or anything, I just loved her service so much, I am happy to recommend her to others. You can email me if you want, and ask me any questions about the Hanford/Lemoore area. I hope I helped! :)