what can I buy over the counter to spray for scorpions?

Asked by tommyg258, 35989 Sun Jun 29, 2014

Answers

2
, ,
Tue Feb 17, 2015
I manage a home that had a scorpion infestation. It took years to get rid of them. None of the over the counter chemicals and or poisons were affective.

Here is what we did to get rid of the problem and it worked like a charm.

Step 1. Buy glue traps
Step 2. Buy black light
step 3. buy handheld propane torch

Set the glue traps throughout the perimeter of your home. This catches the scorpions. Remember females carry their young on their backs. Hundreds and hundreds of them.

Use the black lite to search for them in the evenings. Torch them on the spot. this ensures you burn all of the young on the females backs. It takes about a month of diligent work to get it done but itll work.

Let me know if you have any questions and I can discuss further.

Becky Cordova
702-612-1584
, ,
Fri Feb 13, 2015

Step 1. Buy glue traps
Step 2. Buy black light
step 3. buy handheld propane torch