Question removed

Asked by Kira Good, Whitmore, CA Thu Oct 16, 2008

This question was removed by its author.


jimw, , Redding, CA
Thu Oct 16, 2008

I would call the rental agencies first. If they cant help I suggest you call your favorite appraiser and ask him/her. Hopefully, they have kept records. If I can be of assistance please call me at 244-6830.
Jim Westerberg
USLending Co
Redding, CA
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more