is there any section 8 houses in bristol or bensalem, morrisville, levitown pa areas aviable?

Asked by Maleka Spence, Morrisville, PA Thu Jul 17, 2008

need help finding a place.

Answers

14
Court, , Philadelphia County, PA
Fri Jan 29, 2010
Creekside Apartments in Bensalem does take section 8. 215-638-8686.
Lilslickroll…, Home Buyer, Bristol, PA
Thu Apr 6, 2017
hi looking for section 8 and Vocher Apartments with Bad Credits in Levittown or Bristol or Bensalem
Luckyeight38, Home Buyer, Bristol, PA
Sun Mar 5, 2017
I am looking for a 1bedroor house to rent in pa I have one dog and a cat
Kimberlyirvi…, Home Buyer, Bristol, PA
Fri Jun 5, 2015
I am urgently seeking a **home (or apartment) with 3 bedrooms that will accept the Section 8 Housing Choices Voucher Program as a payment method. I am a non-smoker with 3 children under 10. I am recently employed for a stable, growth-oriented company headquartered in Warminster, PA. I would make a responsible, conscientious tenant. My family regularly attends weekly church services as well. I am flexibly seeking to find housing within Lower Bucks - preferably in the Pennsbury, Neshaminy, or Centennial School Districts. If anyone is interested in renting a property to christian single mother, please contact me at 215-337-1077.
Jennifercint…, Home Buyer, Philadelphia, PA
Sat Aug 2, 2014
Look for a section 8 house with four bedrooms for rent jennifercintron1@gmail.com
em.bonet46, Renter, Bristol, PA
Thu Dec 5, 2013
Is there house for rent of 2 bedroom that take section 8 within Bristol,PA or nearby
Cyndy Dumire, Both Buyer And Seller, Perkasie, PA
Mon Jun 18, 2012

Yes, the program still exists :) You can contact them at 215-945-6110. They will have a form for you to fill out to see if you meet the requirements. The also will have a list of homes that are available in your area.

Hope this helps :)

Cyndy Dumire
Insured Home Buyers LLC
http://www.InsuredHomeBuyers.com

610-410-5600
Yelitza, Renter, Bensalem, PA
Tue Aug 9, 2011
i need 3 bedrooms im looking for a housee
Yelitza, Renter, Bensalem, PA
Mon Aug 8, 2011
I'm looking for a home in bucks county pa area that accept Section 8 please someone help me is urgent and can accept that I have 2 dogs thats my phone 787-454-5813 yelitza
Cassie Hudome, Agent, Horsham, PA
Tue Mar 29, 2011
Hi Maleka,
Have you found what you are looking for? If not I would be happy to assist you. I deal with Real Estate
and Property Management.
Thanks!

Cassie Hudome
Cassie I am looking for 1 or 2 bedroom for central bucks county with hud voucher
Flag Wed Feb 17, 2016
I have a section 8 ,3 bedroom vochure I want a house and nice area
Flag Thu Feb 28, 2013
Megan Malone, Home Buyer, 19020
Tue Feb 16, 2010
Maleka,
I was wondering could you email me how information about how to apply for section 8 housing in bucks county? I was told that program didnt exist anymore.

I am a single mom with one child, no support, and living with income at 150% of the fed. poverty line. I have almost given up on owning a house altogether. Please if you have a number or website you can share please contact me.

Please if anyone else can suggest programs for me to contact, it would be greatly appreciated. I really need to get house, soon.

Megan
Gita Bantwal, Agent, Jamison, PA
Thu Feb 4, 2010
You can go to any of the apartment complexes in the area and ask them if they will take section 8. There are apartment complexes who accept section 8. You can post an ad on Craigs list . Some landlords prefer section 8 because the rent is guaranteed.
Web Reference:  http://www.gitabantwal.com
Charles Allan…, Agent, Bucks, AL
Thu Jul 17, 2008
Yes, section 8 properties are available in most areas of Bucks County Pa.
However, in order to keep the rents as reasonable as possible, many landlords choose
to market their properties themselves instead of using the MLS. This saves the commissions.
Section 8 properties have to qualify. Perhaps the best place to locate a complete list of
section 8 landlords would be at the county court house. Below is the link to the Bucks County web site. You can check with "family services" and/or "Community services".
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me.
Web Reference:  http://www.buckscounty.org
Charles Allan…, Agent, Bucks, AL
Thu Jul 17, 2008
Yes, section 8 housing is available in most areas of Bucks County, Pa.
The problem is, most if it is not listed in the MLS systems.
In order to keep the rents as affordable, section 8 (and many others landlords) choose
to market their properties by themselves.
Since section 8 properties must be approved, the court house should be able to provide
a list of landlords and locations.
http://www.buckscounty.org
This is the link to the Bucks County Courthouse in Doylestown. You can contact either Family Services or Community Services to ask about obtaining a list.
If you need any further assistance, give me a call.
I am trying to sell our home to a Section 8 landlord. The department of the Opportunity Council can help people find a landlord list also.
Flag Thu Sep 26, 2013