i want to report tax fraud

Asked by Grace, Louisville, KY Fri Jan 2, 2009

my husband collected income return on my son and he was with me in missour for the last 3 years my husband and i are not together grace humphries

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


., , L' Anse, MI
Fri Jan 2, 2009
Sorry to hear about your troubles. Does this have anything to do with Real Estate? Contact the IRS. http://www.irs.gov
Web Reference:  http://www.irs.gov
1 vote
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more