i have 4 years in EUA, also i have only one year working. can some real state help me to by a house?

Asked by Dania, Calexico, CA Thu Apr 2, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Christopher…, Agent, EL CENTRO, CA
Thu Jul 2, 2009
I would be happy to help you. Email me at christophermarrs@me.com or call at 760-427-5240. What is EUA?
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
How To... in Calexico Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more