How To... in State College>Question Details

Sunshia, Other/Just Looking in State College, PA

how to rent apartment or house in State College PA?

Asked by Sunshia, State College, PA Sat Sep 27, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


Really quick reference site that is totally local... . Lots of listings there!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 29, 2009
In order to answer your question a bit more information is needed. However, if you wish to rent a house or apartment in State College you can: 1. Call an apartment management company. 2. Call a local Realtor - some handle rentals but most frown on them 3. Check out a local web site such as or 4. Get a copy of the local newspaper and see what is available in the classified section. 5. Check out the informational boards all over the Penn State Campus to see what is available.

I'm aware of about five apartments and houses available for rent so if you need my help give me a call.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 29, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer