how do i get pictures on my ad?

Asked by Paulleary, 11901 Mon Dec 22, 2008

Answers

3
Jaishree..Ja…, Agent, Woodbury, NY
Mon Dec 22, 2008
Hi Paulleary,
When you upload your lisitng inforation on Trulia, it will ask you..to upload picture...
I have notice that only 1 picture can be uploaded....Good Luck...
Jerry Cibuls…, Agent, Southold, NY
Wed Jan 6, 2010
Hi Paul,
If you are posting the home yourself on the site you can add the pictures within the listing. If you are looking at a listing you have with the broker you can do a search for the property by the mls # and then claim the listing. Once you have claimed it to your account here, you can click on the property and it will have a tab to upload additional photos.
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Fri Jan 9, 2009
Hi Paulleary,

I apologize for not finding and answering your question sooner. I don't see that you've claimed a listing at this point. If you are speaking of a listing on Trulia, I'll be glad to investigate this if you can point me to it. You can also email this information to our Customer Support Team via the link below.

Jane, you'll be happy to hear that we now accept multiple property photos. Please note however that when we receive listing information from both a broker or franchise source and an agent source, it is our policy to display the information from the broker or franchise. Thus, if we already receive listings via a broker feed, attempting to add the listing to our site manually will not adjust our display.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
Web Reference:  http://support.trulia.com