how do i get my taxes lowered?

Asked by Idalia, Kissimmee, FL Fri Apr 3, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Christine Se…, Agent, Davenport, FL
Sat Apr 4, 2009
Good Morning Idalia

You need to check with the appraisers office, but I believe yYou will need to have an independant appraisal done if you haven't had one done in the past year.

I have also provided the link for the petition you will need to provide to the appraisers office.

255 N. Wilson Ave. Bartow, FL 33830
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm (Mon -Fri)
Phone: (863) 534-4777
Fax: (863) 534-4753

I hope this helps

Christine Selzler
ERA Select International
Phone: 352-636-3510
0 votes
Lisa Santaca…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Fri Apr 3, 2009

I would recommend you start at your county's tax assessors office, ask them when they are doing re-assessments. It won't be an quick process, so be patient. If you just purchased a home, arm yourself with the appraisal.. the more information you can provide the better off you will be.

Good Luck,
Your Trusted Advisor in the Community!

Lisa Santacaterina
Realtor®, EcoBroker Certified®, REW™, REO Specialist™

Realty ONE Group, Inc.
10750 W. Charleston, Ste. 180
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Ph.: (702) 540-2956
Fax: (866) 264-2701

Real Estate Licensee in Nevada and California
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more