Below are the exact instructions:
1) Locate your property's PIN (Permanent Identification Number). It should be located on any tax related documents, closing documents or tax bill.
2) Locate your PIN. It's a total of 14 numbers, separated by dashes.
3) Log onto http://www.ccrd.info
( this is the Cook County Recorder of Deeds website).
4) Look to the left-hand corner of the screen for "Search our Records".
4) At the top of the page, there will be 5 boxes. Type your PIN in. This will return all recorded documents against your property.
Hope this helps!