how do I get information on bank trashouts cleaning them?

Asked by Edward, Oxnard, CA Mon Apr 27, 2009

Im out of work and need to make some money I dont mind working hard Ive been hearing about bank trashouts looks like something I would not mind doig I just have noclue about getting started would like some help thanks in advance for eveything

Answers

4
Ted Mackel, Agent, Simi Valley, CA
Thu Oct 29, 2009
Edward,

You need to meet the REO agents and get them your info. Shoot me an email. I have to get 2- 3 bids on the trashouts when I have to evict.
Web Reference:  http://www.homebuysblog.com
Joe Nernberg, , Calabasas, CA
Mon Apr 27, 2009
Call Andrea Jacobs (Coldwell Banker) at 805-230-3348. Andrea or Gail (her partner) may give you a try or at least tell you how to get started. Use my name to get past the receptionist.
Bonnie Sterl…, Agent, Simi Valley, CA
Mon Apr 27, 2009
Hi Edward, to answer your question, I would suggest that you contact agents that have a lot of the bank owned listings in the areas that you would like to offer services in. Some agents with REO listings have the ability to select vendors. Others may have to use the approved vendors of the asset management companies that distribute the listings. Another suggesting would be to use a email advertising service that send to all agents in an MLS that you select based on geography. Agents use this service to advertise homes but I also recieve soliciations for termite companies and other real estate related vendors.

If you havent ever done this work, you may want to try and work for a company that does for a little while to figure out more about that business too.

Barry Shapiro, Agent, Camarillo, CA
Mon Apr 27, 2009
Do you have an insured hauling vehicle, worker's comp. insurance and business license? That is where I would begin, after determining a true need for your service.