how do I find the owner of 495 camino del mar, Laguna beach, ca. 92651? I am not represented by a realtor but would like to find a "creative

Asked by Heidi murphy, Fri Sep 16, 2011

" one ..

Answers

13
Sherene Chan…, Agent, Vacaville, CA
Tue Jan 31, 2012
You can find pubic tax record information at your county assessor office. You will not be able to access the owners personal info but this may help you.
Eric Israel, Agent, Orange, CA
Sat Jan 28, 2012
Just in case anyone is keeping score, this thread is from September
Gary and Kar…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Fri Jan 27, 2012
Tax records??? This is usually the easiest and most reliable method!
Debbie Brown, Agent, Laguna Beach, CA
Thu Jan 26, 2012
A realtor is your best bet. I recommend speaking to several realtors and becoming comfortable with who is in the business to help people and who is in it for the money. Property info is public record so there are avenues to find this on your own.

A realtor will cost you nothing as a buyer, give yourself a chance to get the best deal possible.

Debbie Brown
Laguna Beach Realty
Orangecountyrealestategroup.com
888-863-7480
Danny Narens, Agent, Laguna Beach, CA
Sat Sep 17, 2011
?
you can always call or email me.
Danny
I sell and live in beautiful Laguna Beach!
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Sat Sep 17, 2011
Interesting. You're not being represented by a RE pro but yet you seek their advice. Oh well, I guess that's what this forum is all about. But in your own best interest, unless your a seasoned investor and/or buyer/seller of RE I'd strongly recommend interviewing to agent/brokers in that market area.
annekoen@yah…, Agent, Yorba Linda, CA
Sat Sep 17, 2011
Possibly I can help you. You or I can contact the title company and get the legal owner of the property for you It is of public record. I pride myself in being creative and serving my buyers needs more than sellers. Remember it is a buyers market and cash is king. Without cash there are still creative ways to obtain a home. e mail me and we can chat when I have a better idea of exactly what your needs are and where you want to locate. Check out my profile. Very Sincerely Anne Koen
Shel-lee Dav…, Agent, Rolling Hills Estates, CA
Sat Sep 17, 2011
Heidi:

Property ownership is public record. Any Realtor, Title Company or even you at the County Recorders Office, can get this information. It is what you do with the information that matters.

It sounds to me like you are interested in owning this property. There are many ways to put that type of deal together. Just depends on your finances and the willingness of the current owner to sell. What is pretty certain is, every property has a price at which the owner will sell. The question is, is that price a price the buyer is willing to pay.

This property has been owned by the same person for 18 years and appears to be used as a rental, at least a summer rental, since 2005. Recent photos show it is in nice, even upgraded, condition. If you have the ability to buy, and the interest to enter into a negotiation with the owner, feel comfortable giving me a call. With over 25 years of negotiating experience behind me, we might actually be able to put together a deal that will make sense to all parties concerned. Let me know if I can help and Dare to Dream.

Shel-lee Davis, QSC®
Certified Distressed Property Expert – CDPE®
Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource – SFR®
Certified HAFA Specialist – CHS®
SSG Pro®
Your Real Estate Consultant for Life
RE/MAX Palos Verdes Realty
424-2HELP12 (424-243-5712)
myrealestateanswers@gmail.com
http://shel-lee.listingbook.com
Emily Knell, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Sat Sep 17, 2011
I can track down the owner for you. Even though it's been rented I can find out what the lease term is. Maybe it's only on mo/mo or maybe 6mos.

Depending on how creative you want to get, there's always the option of buying out the renter. If the seller really wants to sell & you have your heart set on this location, it will really be just a matter of finding the renter another property to rent nearby & problem solved.

Is that creative? If you think so, please email me directly & we can talk about it some more. I don't look back on this same Trulia thread for answers after mine.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtors
#1 in Creativity
Ingrid Ski R…, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Fri Sep 16, 2011
Hi Heidi.

This property us not for sale and has been rented. I can help you I'd you wanted to see if the owner wants to see the property. I can also give you a list of properties that are for rent and for sale or just for sale. Call or email me as I do not come back to this
trulia thread Talk to you soon
Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-863-0432
IngridSki2@yahoo.com
http://Www.IngridSki.com
Cynthia Flem…, Agent, Laguna Niguel, CA
Fri Sep 16, 2011
The property was for lease for $6,500/month but is no longer on the market. I have the owners information but am wondering what exactly you are looking for? You can email me at: cfleming@coldwellbanker.com.
Thanks!
Lizardo, Agent, Costa Mesa, CA
Fri Sep 16, 2011
If you want to write an offer to purchase the property let me know I will gladly represent you.
Lizardo
Re/Max Metro
949-795-9326
Eric Israel, Agent, Orange, CA
Fri Sep 16, 2011
This is a rental property. What do you need to get creative about?