how do I find out what agent sold homes. Do I look on the mls sites, and what do I look for?

Asked by Donna, 38372 Fri Aug 12, 2011

Answers

3
Cynthia (cin…, Agent, Antioch, CA
Fri Aug 12, 2011
If you have a particular property that sold, you can ask the listing agent. Or if you want a more general idea, you could ask a Realtor to pullup the "Closed" listing in a particular area for a specific time and the Realor could do a search for you. There is not a public site that shows the selling agents.
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Fri Aug 12, 2011
There is likely no site that will tell you who sold it, only who listed it for sale. A call to someone who can get into the actual mls system will be the only way to find out.
Shirley Lark…, Agent, Reno, NV
Fri Aug 12, 2011
If there is a particular home you are interested in finding out who sold, I can help you with this information. Otherwise I believe that the public view MLS does not provide that info...Thank you! 775-379-9617 or slarkins@chaseinternational.com