how can i get information on old church buildings for sale in the Austin, TX area?

Asked by Monica, Ausin, TX Sat Dec 13, 2008

I'm looking to buy an old church to use as a wedding ceremony site

Answers

8
Harmony Maro…, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Apr 26, 2011
Sella, do you have a buyers agent/Broker? My husband is a commercial Broker and would be happy to assist you. Part of him helping buyers is helping buyers obtain financing. If you do not have an Agent/Broker give him a call. He has experience selling churches and would be more than happy to assist you. His name is Barry Marotz and he is a CCIM (512) 963-8399 or barry@marotzrealty.com
Harmony
Sella Evans, , Austin County, TX
Mon Apr 25, 2011
How much down payment do I need for a church that is $800,000. What bank will loan?
Perry Hender…, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Dec 16, 2008
There are 2 churches on the the market iun central Austin. One is for $2.1 mil and the other one is $1.3 mil.
Harmony Maro…, Agent, Austin, TX
Mon Dec 15, 2008
Monica,

You will want a Commercial Broker to help you with this type of property. My Husband and I operate as a team of Real Estate Professionals here in the Austin. He handles the commercial side of our business. He is a Commercial Broker, a CCIM, serves on the CTCAR Board (Central Texas Commercial Association of Realtors), and currently owns commercial property and very good at what he does. Give him and call or send him an email. Barry Marotz (512) 963-8399 barrymarotz@sbcglobal.net
Betina Forem…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Dec 13, 2008
Dear Monica,
I am a Realtor in Austin and I serve many of the small towns around Austin as well. There are several old churches in the Austin area. Some of them are still in operation and would be available to lease for your event. How old of a building are you looking for? Is it really necessary to buy it, or could you simply lease the space? There are some unique buildings that work beautifully for wedding or events. I have lived here for over 20 years and can help you find the right space for your specific use. Give me a call any time to discuss it.
Betina
Web Reference:  http://www.BetinaForeman.com
Mattye P. Sm…, , Dallas, TX
Sat Dec 13, 2008
Hi Monica,

There are several options that may be of interest. What size would meet your needs? Also provide a few details about your preferences and price point.

Contact me and let's discuss in details!

Mattye P. Smith

American Realtors
Josh Thomas, , Austin, TX
Sat Dec 13, 2008
Hi Monica,
Most realtors will be able to access this information for you. I am in Austin. Feel free to contact me and we can discuss your needs.

Talk to you soon.
P, , Palm Bay, FL
Sat Dec 13, 2008
To obtain information on old churches that may be for sale would be to contact a Real Estate agent in that area andask that agent to find out for you. May I ask why not go to the local church in the area and use that one?