can any one help me with how to start a forecloser cleanout company like what kind of licensing and how much insurance do i need?

Asked by Charles, Chicago, IL Fri Mar 19, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Fri Mar 19, 2010
Lots and lots of threads on this already.

My advice is to find a job with such a company, or at least a janitorial/custodial company. Learn the business from the inside out.

Licensing will depend on your particular jurisdiction. For insurance, talk to a good insurance agent. You'll need a variety, plus an umbrella policy.

For niche cleaning sectors, go to and look at their publications and other services. There's information on how to start a janitorial/custodial business, how to do bidding and estimating, and so on.

Hope that helps.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more